Re: zephyr

Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> writes:

> Is anyone here familiar with zephyr, or if it is
> feasible/practical/desirable to get it working with Heimdal 0.7.2
> libraries?

Not really, unless you add a lot of code. Zephyr is very much relying
on krb4. I believe there's krb5 support for cross (zephyr-) realm
communication, but nothing for the clients as far as I know.

Not that I dislike zephyr, but I think it's time to retire it.

Probably 99.9% are already using some other IM system anyway.

/Johan