Re: [patch] miscellaneous mechglue stuff

On Mon, 1 May 2006 10:21:54 +1000
Luke Howard <lukeh@PADL.COM> wrote:

> >>     if (authenticator->cksum->cksumtype == CKSUMTYPE_RSA_MD5) {
> >>         ret = krb5_verify_checksum(gssapi_krb5_context,
> >>             NULL, 0, NULL, 0, authenticator->cksum);
             flags = 0;
> >>     } else {
> >>         ret = gssapi_krb5_verify_8003_checksum(minor_status,
>
> Also be careful to initialize flags = 0 if you do not call
> gssapi_krb5_verify_8003_checksum().

Mmm, do we REALLY want it 0 or should be just mask off certain bits? I
recall reading about this but I confess I don't fully understand the
implications regarding how the flags are communicated in the authenticator
checksum. With that break mutual?

Mike