E-MAIL PROMOTION AWARD 1,000,000 EUROS.

FROM:LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INT. PROMOTIONS AND PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT
GOOGLE. Bolos Avenue 12900 kd .

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the  results of the
First Category draws of  E-MAIL LOTTERY organised by GOOGLE INT. We are
happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First
Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws were held
on 3Rd of April 2006 and results are being officially announced today
2Nd of May 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program. Your e-
mail address, attached to ticket number 675432890044/376, with serial
number 2200-33 drew the lucky numbers 1-0-11-44-03-22 and consequently
won in the First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum
pay out of One million (1,000,000.00) euros, which is the winning
payout for Category A  winners. This is from the total prize money from
1,500,000 euros shared among the 2 winners in this category.

Your
fund is now deposited with the paying Bank. In your best interest to
avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep
the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the
process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds
remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants / non
participants of this program.
Please contact your claims agent
immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a
designated account of your choice:To file for your claim, please
contact the CLAIMS agent.

Mr. Martins Joe
Freedom Trust Agency
TEL:
0030-694-767-0080
Email:freedomtrusth@netscape.net
Olympia 45, 10722,
ATHENS GREECE.

You are advised to contact the agents by email.NOTE:
For easy reference and identification, find below your reference and
Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every one of your
correspondence with your
claims agent. REFERENCE NO:GPINT/7980/4376/06
BATCH NO: 33/904/G3K Congratulations once again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Pranald Keshav.
PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR.