krb5_get_init_creds_keytab w/ preauthentication

Does krb5_get_init_creds_keytab handle preauthentication? I'm
still studying the code but it doesn't look like it
does. It's calling krb5_get_in_cred which is listed
as deprecated. Krb5_get_init_creds_password does handle
preauthentication. It calls krb5_get_init_creds. I suppose I need to
modify krb5_get_init_creds_keytab to call krb5_get_init_creds but someone
please speak up if that sounds like a waste of time.

Thanks,
Mike