Can't change password anymore (Password is in the password dictionary... what dictionary??)

Hi,

I have these lines in my krb5.conf...

[password_quality]
       policies = builtin:minimum-length
builtin:character-class
       min_length = 10
       min_classes = 4

and I even commented those..
However, when I change my password via kadmin>, it
always complains "Password is in the password
dictionary". I'm not sure what dictionary is it
talking about.. I can't change any particular user's
password unless entering kadmin in local mode where I
can change any password and even bypass those
password_quality(is this good or bad?) settings..

Do you know what this error is all about??
BTW, i'm running the latest release 0.7.2.

Thanks.