incompatibility with solaris gssapi implementation?

Hi all,

I am trying to ssh to solaris 10 box which runs sun's ssh with sun's
implementation of GSSAPI. As client I use openssh + heimdal 0.7.2. In the log
of the ssh daemon on solaris box I see following message:

"Client offered gssapi userauth with { 1 3 6 1 5 5 2 } (unsupported)"

At this moment all attempts to authenticate via gssapi-with-mic fail. Do you
know what is wrong?

Thanx a lot and best regards, vadim tarassov