Re: pkinit integration with smart card

31 aug 2006 kl. 23.12 skrev malexander@kcp.com:

Thanks for the response.  Complely new to these low level points with the Smart Card so I've been looking up some terms, I appreciate the advice.

I looked at the PKCS11-tool output first:
pkcs11-tool --module /usr/local/acgold/lib/libpkcs11.so  -M  Supported mechanisms:
  RSA-PKCS, wrap, unwrap, other flags=0x20000
  SHA1-RSA-PKCS, sign, verify, wrap, unwrap, encrypt, decrypt, keypairgen, other flags=0x2d000

This part is very strange.

The SHA1-RSA-PKCS mechaism can only support sign and verify.
Either the pkcs11 tool is broken and prints the wrong thing or the card is pulling your leg.

Love