From: Vinacraft,.Jsc in Vietnam

Dear Sir,

Good morning , have a nice week!!!

First of all,we would like to introduce ourselves: We are the Vietnam craft joint stock company, one of the leading companies in Vietnam, specializing in producing and exporting traditional handicrafts made of bamboo and rattan materials  of Vietnam to countries all over the world  as Japan, Korea, Italy, Germany, America and Israel etc,...

We know   your company are importing handicrafts made in VietNam through Trade Promtion Agency in Vietnam. Therefore, we are very happy to invite you to visit our website: www.vinacraft.com.vn  For more information, please contact us any time .

 Traditional handicrafts are our strong point .We ensure that you will get our products with the best quality and the most competitive price  from us.

 We would like to cooperate with you and believe   that we will bring mutual benefits.

We are looking forward to having a trade relationship with you in the near future.

With best regards.

Nguyen Danh Quang – Director

Hanoi office : 605 Nguyen Trai St., Hanoi capital, Vietnam
Tel: 0084-4-5525234 Fax: 0084-4-8549799
Website :
http://www.vinacraft.com.vn
E-mail: vinacraft@hn.vnn.vn