Re: Is there no gss_nt_service_name in Heimdal Kerberos

> > Is gss_nt_service_name declared in Heimdal Kerberos?
>
> Heimdal uses GSS_C_NT_HOSTBASED_SERVICE as its defined in
> rfc2744.
>
> > If not, what can I use to replace it?

Yes, that would be nice to know. I may be stuck at the same spot
trying to compile library cyrus-sasl 2.1.22 against heimdal 0.7.2. Any
pointers?

I got imtest glued together with sasl and heimdal's gssapi,
but when dlopen loads it is not complete:

Nov 17 15:30:19 habarber imtest: unable to dlopen /usr/lib/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.2:
 /usr/lib/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.2: undefined symbol: gss_nt_service_name

Harald.