Re: Pkinit and proxy certificates

27 okt 2006 kl. 11.56 skrev Athanasios Moralis:

> Has anyone used globus proxy certificates for pkinit?

No, but I just added test for proxy certificate and with some minor code
changes I got it working. The snapshot generated tonight includes the
changes.

The certificate file must include both the proxy certificate(s) and
the certificate,
please check the lib/hx509/data/pkinit-proxy-chain.crt and
the new test in tests/kdc/check-kdc.in.

$ make check-kdc && ./check-kdc && echo ok!
[...]
Trying pk-init (proxy cert)
[...]
Trying pk-init (proxy cert) --pk-use-enckey

Love

PS Thanks for reminding me.