pkinit_require_eku

Hi group,

    i have installed heimdal and i want to prove authentication by
certificates. But when i pass my certificate and private key to kinit it
gives me this message:

kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: PKINIT: Failed decoding windows pkinit reply
1859794441

However i found on a mailing list that the command pkinit_require_eku =
false may help me overcome this problem, but when i set this directive
in the file /var/heimdal/krb5.conf i get a syntax error from
verify_krb5.conf?

How can i resolve the question?

And is it a necessary requirement to have eku field in the certificates ?

Thank you for your help