testing pkinit with gssmaestro/gssmask

Hi,

    I have a couple of questions: have you ever tested pkinit code with
gssmonger/gssmaestro/gssmask? The reason i ask is that I don't see any
way to actually pass in pkinit options to the code. kinit would usually
call
krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_pkinit() before calling
krb5_get_init_creds_password(). gssmask.c calls gss_import_name()
followed by gss_init_sec_context() which will eventually call
krb5_get_init_creds_password() but set_pkinit will not be called.

    Thank you.