problem when i am running GSSAPI client/server

Hi ,

            I have installed heimdal-0.6.6.tar.gz on linux machine. I have configured as same specified in http://www.pdc.kth.se/heimdal/heimdal.html .

When I run gssapi_server and gssapi_client , client is failing to create initial context

I am starting server as

  linux:/home/Try_Compile/heimdal-0.6.6/appl/test #  ./gssapi_server –s sample –p 8888

And client as

Gsspi_client is giving problem:

linux:/home/Try_Compile/heimdal-0.6.6/appl/test # ./gssapi_client -s sample -p

8888 linux

gssapi_client: gss_init_sec_context

 Print Status

Server (krbtgt/SITE@CHINA.COM) unknown

Please give solution for this problem. I need to try gssapi (in linux/UNIX) as SSPI non interactive login mechanism.

Thanks,

Eswar S

 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!