Re: Using GSSAPI with specific providers

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:46:59 -0600
"Douglas E. Engert" <deengert@anl.gov> wrote:

> > For the OP to implement SSPI in WINE GSSAPI alone will not even come
> > close.
>
> Not sure what you are getting at here.

Sorry. This was a redirect from the Heimdal list where the OP was asking
about using GSSAPI to implement SSPI for the Wine project. I only CC'd
the kitten list because I wanted them to see my footnote about saving
delegated credentials which I recall was a topic of discussion there. I
should have prefixed the message with some context information.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SSO