Re: pkinit with smartcard

after applying the patch i got:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Failed to unenvelope CMS data in PK-INIT
reply: No private key decrypted the transfer key; Failed to decrypt with
certificate issued by CN=CITI Production KCA,O=University of
Michigan,L=Ann Arbor,2.5.4.8=Michigan,C=US with serial number 0107BA;
Failed to decrypt using private key: -1