current heimdal pkinit client against vista server

Has there been any recent testing done against the VISTA KDC server?

My lasts runs are unsuccessful. If I tell the client that the KDC is
draft 9, I get back
"kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: PKINIT: failed decoding ContentInfo:
1859794438"

If I tell the client that VISTA KDC "can" do rfc pkinit, I get back
"kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Generic error (see e-text)"

VISTA KDC logs don't say anything about the failure.

Has there anybody had success in getting a successful pkinit with VISTA?