group access to servers howto

Title: group access to servers howto

Hello,

I have used OpenLDAP for several years, but recently been testing Heimdal Krb5 with LDAP backend.

Here is a senario of what I would like to accomplish.

Server system are primarily RedHat Linux and Solaris 10.
User logs in to server system with his/her krb account, su to a non-priveleged user does some work gets out.

What I want to do is limit user access to particular groups of servers based on a users group affiliation. Example, 6 people belong to group xyz that have access to 10 servers and no others.

Have any ideas on this?

Kent N