Re: Failure to accept forwarded credentials casues bailout

29 dec 2006 kl. 12.23 skrev Andrew Bartlett:

> I've been chasing down a really nasty bug, caused in part because of a
> changed behaviour in Samba4's KDC that I've reverted (see -r 20406 in
> our SVN).
>
> In any case, we had a malformed forwarded ticket given to us.  This
> caused the whole login to fail, rather than the forwarded ticket to be
> ignored.
>
> Is this the desired behaviour?

Well, depending on how it was malformed, if its broken by the user on
purpuse
the user deserves what it gets, but if there is something else that
breaks
it (like configuration), it should be ignored.

I need to take a look at it to know more.

Love