[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
krb5_set_password_using_ccache returning KRB5_KPASSWD_* resultcodes
I have managed to get krb5_set_password_using_ccache to return
1 which would not be odd if it meant EPERM but it doesn't. The
result_code is 0. I have traced the source to the top of
if (targprinc &&
krb5_principal_compare(context, creds->client, targprinc) != TRUE)
Apparently chgpw_send_request returns KRB5_KPASSWD_* result codes whereas
setpw_send_request returns regular KRB5_* codes.
The result is that krb5_set_password_using_ccache is returning
KRB5_KPASSWD_* result codes.
Perhaps it would be better if chgpw_send_request returned KRB5_*
errors (preferably with a little bit of meaningful text) instead of the
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SSO