stick

disillusioned
My name is Micheal Teal. I met his son in Rome, we exhibited at the same place, he was a nice,humorous fellow painting nice aqua color motifs from his home cityVenice, Italy. Is thisto be another web magazine like absolute arts?
You do have an extremely uniquestyle! When your walls are tilted and the door must be a Gaudi-door. And not so long ago I saw Warhol, which I did not enjoy. The shapeof the windows are organic.
Because of the missing light I had to photo with a "scene" feature.
You design it and you build it yourself. The witness of the piece of art is free to refer totropical sensory prints: association of a dominating solar yellow, skyblue, deep vegetal green.