Re: Microsoft Cross Reference for PKINIT PKI Certs

26 jan 2007 kl. 20.18 skrev Henry B. Hotz:

> The Microsoft KB article referenced on the Heimdal PKINIT web page,
> 313274, seems to no longer be available.
>
> Is this one the correct replacement?
>
> <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q281245>

No, its not, 313274 was a "wrapper" document that pointed to
the following documents.

313557 HOW TO:Install a Smart Card Reader
228831 Cannot Overwrite Smart Card Key in Certificate Services Setup
231881 How to Install/Uninstall a Public Key Certificate Authority
for Windows 2000
281245 Guidelines for Enabling Smart Card Logon with Third-Party
Certification Authorities

> I don't see any references to any PKINIT OIDs in it, but it's what
> I found by googling for the title of the old one.

For vista the requirements are the same as the PK-INIT RFC.

Love