Re: gsskrb5_accept_delegated_token leaks a ccache

6 feb 2007 kl. 15.14 skrev Michael B Allen:

> On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:59:34 -0500
> Michael B Allen <mba2000@ioplex.com> wrote:
>>> If I simply remove the ccache = NULL line in
>>> gsskrb5_accept_delegated_token the leak is gone, delegation works
>>> fine
>>> and otherwise my application seems heathy.
>>
>> Correction, this breaks trying to initiate with the delegated
>> cred. Apparently that ccache does need to hang around. I will
>> investigate
>> further ...
>
> The following works for me but I find it hard to believe the code
> removed
> isn't important.

The code tries to get a new reference to the credential cache to avoid
having the caller to keep a open reference to the cache.

With you patch the accept_delegated_token code will close "id"
and the handle will contain a pointer to free-ed memory.

I'm sure you are right that there is a memory leak, but I can't
figure out why.

Love