Indian web designing company --proposal

Dear Sir,

We are Advance Sysytem, Bangalore INDIA based web design and development firm. Our area of expertise includes designing cutting edge corporate websites with style, content management systems, seach engine Optimization and marketing, web application development as per client's specifications at competitive cost. Apart from this we also provide data entry and content writing services.

Your email ID was referred to us by one of our marketing executive, he believes that you are one of our potential customer.  We have a list of clients who have trusted us and had saved cost on application and business process. Please visit some of the websites developed by us

www.ubookonline.com www.skywings.co.uk
www.goclassic.co.uk www.chinapearlindia.com
www.arvinmeritor.co.in www.pyramidspiritualsocieties.org/PSS/Home/home1.htm
www.cambridgegarden.co.in/ www.drivingsound.co.nz/
www.pro-hr.com www.duabijunction.com
www.gablesshutters.com www.scsglobetech.com/
www.accelerandoonline.com www.drivingsound.co.nz
www.securopsecurity.com/index.aspx www.mobil-technologies.com/
www.tourplanners.co.in www.globeservimmigration.com
www.malnadhomes.com www.contact4lenses.com

We assume you to be a genuine customer and I hope you would get back to us regarding web based solution that you need to boost your business. If you presently do not have any such requirment please preserve this email for your future references. I hope to recieve your favourable response.

Sincerely

SAIF SHAH
(Sales Co-ordinator)
Advance system inc
1/2, 3rd Cross, RT Nagar
Bangalore - 560032
Phone - +91 80 41244486/7

DISCLAIMER: We send these emails with right intentions to conduct Business with your organization for mutual benefit. But if you feel that you have received this mail in error or do not want any further mails, please reply with "Remove" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience and we respect your online privacy.