Re: Heimdal public svn

>> There are also two code browsing tools.
>
> Wow. Nice job. Are you a one-man-band or just the only one that speaks
> english? :->

 From about 2003-4 its been mostly me that's been making noise,
but I could never have done it without the help of my predecessors
Assar and Johan,  the cool code from Luke or the friendly Samba folks.

Also, I'm living of the infrastructure from Stockholm University to
make everything easier for me. SU provide the computrons
and bandwidth for h5l.{se,org}. I'm using my kth.se mail address
for old habits, but have been working for SU for the last 4.5 years.

Love