heimdal 0.8.1rc1, no krb v4 support in majors post 0.8

Hello,

Some more fixes have gone into 0.8.1rc1 that now is available
from the snapshot directory on the ftp server. I will make a release
either
tomorrow or monday, it needs some more testing.

Also, I've started to actively remove code that depend on Kerberos 4
libraries in the code-base. So next *major* version of Heimdal will
support Kerberos 4 for use tools, the KDC will continue to serve the
the Kerberos 4 clients though.

Love