From Jonathan

Dear, Sir.
Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you unsolicited mail, I got your contact from a Business directory I saw in my agents office and decided to contact you directly for the sake of business, My name is Jonathan Charles from liberia.I am in U.A.E. United Arab Emirates now searching for a reliable business partner,i have about 5.5 million dollars only.
i would want to invest it here in U.A.E,am only soliciting for your assistance to help me if you are willing to invest in this business, please give me your confidential contact phone number so that we can see and discuss in details.
Thank you once again for your intrest.
Jonatha Charles.
contact email jonathancharles03@yahoo.com

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.