Fwd: Re: ipropd: consistency problem

Subject: Re: ipropd: consistency problem
Date: Monday 07 May 2007 16:40
From: Ronny Blomme <Ronny.Blomme@elis.ugent.be>
To: "Henry B. Hotz" <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>

Thank you for your reply.
I have done a shutdown of ipropd on the master and the slave
I upgraded to heimdal-0-8-branch
iprop-log replay
and restarted kdc and ipropd
The problem is solved. But I could not find any information about this on the web
=> I suggest to add some information on http://www.h5l.se/manual/HEAD/info/heimdal.html
"Building, installing and updating"

A typo on this webpage at the end of paragraph 4.11 "With it you can dump, truncate and REPLAY the logfile"

And some typo's at the end of the man-page of iprop-log: "Replay the changes from specifIED entRIES"