Preauthentication failed

Hi, I followed the steps described in http://www.grolmsnet.de/kerbtut/.
Unfortunatelly I get a error if I enter following:

-bash-3.00# kinit -k -t /usr/local/etc/apache2/bsdflohkeytab
HTTP/BSDfloh.domain.tld
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Preauthentication failed
<<<

How can I find out, why the preauthentication is failed? Could anyone of you
point a hint, what could be wrong?

I'm using FreeBSD 6.2 and Windows 2003 is installed as Domain Controller.

cu Floh
PS: If I'm wrong here, then let me know where to ask/look, please?
PS2: How do I know more from my keytab-file (I need info about kvno,
principal name and encryption type)?