Password QA Problems, Heimdal 0.7+

External version 1 plugins don't seem to work:

hotz$ ./test_pw_quality --principal=a --password=b
test_pw_quality: password verifier library `test' is already loaded
test_pw_quality: password verifier library `test' is already loaded
test_pw_quality: failed to open `'
test_pw_quality: kadm5_add_passwd_quality_verifier
hotz$ more $KRB5_CONFIG
[libdefaults]
         default_realm = JPL.NASA.GOV

[password_quality]
         policies = builtin:minimum-length builtin:character-class
test:passwo
rd_test
         min_length = 10
         min_classes = 3
         policy_libraries = . . ./password_test.dylib
hotz$

I suspect Love can fix it way faster than I can get clearance to
release my patch.

If I can make a suggestion:  the version 0 example plugin in the tree
ought to be rewritten as a version 1 example.

I prefer the idea of stacking multiple, simple plugins to creating a
single Frankenstein plugin.  No doubt someone will now suggest PAM.
*bleah*