Re: failed to find HTTP/bsdfloh.domain.tld@DOMAIN.TLD(kvno 9) in keytab /usr/local/etc/apache2/bsdflohkeytab

Michael B Allen wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:29:06 +0200
> Florian Erfurth <floh-erfurth@arcor.de> wrote:
>
>> Miscellaneous failure (see text) (failed to
>> find HTTP/bsdfloh.domain.tld@DOMAIN.TLD(kvno 9) in
>> keytab /usr/local/etc/apache2/bsdflohkeytab)
> <snip>
>> Vno  Type         Principal
>>  10  des-cbc-md5  HTTP/bsdfloh.domain.tld@DOMAIN.TLD
>> What's wrong? Maybe because kvno differs, huh?
>
> Yes. Reset the password and regenerate the keytab to make sure the keytab
> is in sync with the KDC.
If keytab isn't in sync with the KDC, then the following command wouldn't
work (I think).

-bash-3.00# kinit -k -t /usr/local/etc/apache2/bsdflohkeytab
HTTP/bsdfloh.domain.tld@DOMAIN.TLD
kinit: NOTICE: ticket renewable lifetime is 10 hours
-bash-3.00# klist -v
Credentials cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
        Principal: HTTP/bsdfloh.domain.tld@DOMAIN.TLD
    Cache version: 4

Server: krbtgt/DOMAIN.TLD@DOMAIN.TLD
Ticket etype: arcfour-hmac-md5, kvno 2
Auth time:  Jun 11 18:57:20 2007
End time:   Jun 12 01:37:22 2007
Renew till: Jun 12 04:57:20 2007
Ticket flags: renewable, initial, pre-authenticated
Addresses: IPv4:192.168.0.120
<<<
So I think, the missconfiguration may be somewhere at appache (not sure,
maybe I'm wrong). Thank you very much.