Re: Python bindings

Hello Peter,

Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007 14:55 schrieb Peter Björklund:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for Python bindings (as platform neutral as possible) for
> authentication, changing password and creating principals. This either
> through heimdal or the MIT-implementation.
>
> Do you know of any python module that does that?

we wrote some python heimdal bindings. You could find a source package here:
http://apt.univention.de/addons/1.3/tools/source/. In the parent directory you
could find debian binary packages for i386 and powerpc.
The api is incomplete and we wrote it for heimdal 0.6. But maybe it helps.

Cheers
Stefan

--
Stefan Gohmann         Entwicklung              gohmann@univention.de
Univention GmbH        Linux for your Business  fon: +49 421 22 232- 0