Re: Heimdal with OpenLDAP backend problems

Hai Zaar wrote:
>> > my kadmin error :
>> > kadmin -l
>> > kadmin> init EPI.NET
>> > kadmin: hdb_open: ldap_sasl_bind_s: Authentication method not
>> supported
> You need to configure your OpenLDAP server to allow SASL-EXTERNAL auth
> method and grant access to the auth-dn heimldal uses to access LDAP.
> Please check (or post here) relevant logs from OpenLDAP

Does I need to use " tls"  to do this ?

If you say yes, I need to put a certificate on my kdc to access to the
OpenLDAP db

Actuallly when I do init in kadmin, OpenLDAP with -d 512 say :

do_abandon: bad msgid 0

And with -d 1 say :

 >>> slap_listener(ldapi:///)
connection_get(11): got connid=0
connection_read(11): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 6 contents:
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 24 contents:
ber_get_next
do_abandon
ber_scanf fmt (i) ber:
do_abandon: bad msgid 0
do_bind
ber_scanf fmt ({imt) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (}}) ber:
 >>> dnPrettyNormal: <>
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <>, <>
do_sasl_bind: dn () mech EXTERNAL
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=1 p=3
send_ldap_response: msgid=1 tag=97 err=7
ber_flush: 32 bytes to sd 11
connection_get(11): got connid=0
connection_read(11): checking for input on id=0
ber_get_next
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 5 contents:
ber_get_next
ber_get_next on fd 11 failed errno=0 (Undefined error: 0)
connection_closing: readying conn=0 sd=11 for close
connection_close: deferring conn=0 sd=11
do_unbind
connection_resched: attempting closing conn=0 sd=11
connection_close: conn=0 sd=11

Thanks.

--
Antoine MILLET
Administrateur Systeme et Reseau du Campus Technologique de IONIS