Re: Python bindings

Stefan Gohmann wrote:

> We build the heimdal module for python2.4, maybe that's a problem?

This could be a problem regarding PEP 353 - preparation for Python 2.5
(http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0353/).

>> But I can't import the module. Any hint? Stefan, could you please
>> provide a Python sample code snippet how to use it?
>
> We use the module like this:
>
> import heimdal

I tried to clean up my local installation but now I get:

$ python -c "import heimdal"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/heimdal.so: undefined
symbol: encode_Key

Still ldd /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/heimdal.so looks good.

Any idea?

Ciao, Michael.