Re: Bug in kinit and afslog

What's the status of libkopenafs?  IIRC Russ Allbery (just down hill
from you) was working on getting Heimdal's libkafs generalized for
inclusion in the AFS tree (or maybe he was trying to add the kafs API
to the aklog code).  If you *know* you have the pt* calls available
then it's not hard to put the right calls in libkafs place to fix the
label.

I think my current position is that the token shouldn't list a UID
unless it got it from AFS.  For libkafs that means it should leave it
blank unless it was told by the caller (e.g. ftpd) tells it what UID
to include.  I have flip-flopped on this point a several times over
the last couple of years however.