INVESTMENT

Attorney John Harvey
Harveys Chambers 401 Bayonet Street
Suite 102 New London, CT 06320
United Kingdom

                US$30.5 MILLION FOR INVESTMENT

This fund belongs to my client, ( a Political Assylum -seeker in the United Kingdom).He wants to invest the fund in abroad under qualified foreign partnership.The fund has no such illegalities like drug trafficking, money laundering or any financial crime attached to it.The fund is  bank certified and guaranteed thus clear for investment purposes.

If you are interested and have good idea, feel free to contact me for more details.

Very Sincerely,
Bar. John Harvey

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden! .