Cool, Thanks!

I was just using the 1.0.1 kadmin client and I noticed a new entry in
the "get" output:  pk-init ACL.  I know I asked for that a while ago,
but I hadn't noticed it in the release notes.

I'm assuming this is an admin interface to the ACL entry in the
datbase so you can define an arbitrary mapping between X509
certificate DN's and principal names.  If you want an institutional-
scale mapping that isn't stored in the certificates themselves this
is the way to go.

Way to go, Love!  Thanks!