Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Re: MEMORY credential cache interop between Heimdal and MIT?

>> By claiming
>> you shouldn't contradict a design that is now clearly not adequate simply
>> because that is what people are still using is odd.
>
>You shouldn't contradict the design of the expected environment
>for your product.

So you're advocating doing nothing because of some design decisions made
30+ years ago?  My experience has shown me that it's possible to do better;
I see no reason the design can't evolve to meet new requirements.  You
might point out that the design hasn't evolved yet; that would be fair,
but if we don't try stuff now we won't find what works and what doesn't.

--Ken