Serialize krb5_creds

Hi,

I have a need to share krb5_creds among multiple processes. File cache is not an option. So I'm thinking about serialize/deserialize krb5_creds data structure. Something like this:

In one process:

    char* blob = krb5_serialize_creds(&creds, int* size);
    int r = write(socket_fd, blob, size);

In another process:
    int len = read(socket_fd, buf, maxsz);
    r = krb5_deserialize_creds(&creds, buf, len);

etc.

I wonder if something similar has already been implemented in Kerberos API. I looked around and could not find any readily usable, although similar code exists for read/write ops on a file cache.

Thanks.

Fred