Re: Heimdal/MIT SASL/GSSAPI incompatibilities

> Are other people seeing problems doing SASL/GSSAPI against OpenLDAP
> with Heimdal 1.0.1, when a MIT KDC is used? I never had this problem
> with Heimdal 0.7.1.

I might have seen something similar with Heimdal 1.0.1, imtest (from
Cyrus Imap package) and SASL, but I changed so many other things as
the same time so that I am not sure if it is the same problem or just
something I did wrong when I configured everything.

> SASL [conn=42] Failure: GSSAPI Error:  An unsupported mechanism was requested (unknown mech-code 0 for mech unknown)

There was something about "unknown mech" in the error message, but
that is all I remember, sorry. I moved on and compiled my stuff
against MIT instead of my custom heimdal build (as gentoos
default was from the beginning before I messed around with it).

Harald.