Fixes required to make test suite work (at least with hdb_ldap enabled)

A while back, I enabled tests in the Mandriva heimdal package. There were some
fixes that were required at the time.

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/heimdal/current/SOURCES/heimdal-1.0-fix-ldap-test-data.patch?revision=92643&view=markup

The first hunk may not be that relevant, but some schemas were not found. If a
sufficiently common schema location can't be found, and if it is impractical
to ship the required schemas, it should be possible to add directories to the
SCHEMA_PATHS without modifying the scripts in the test suite.

The second hunk is required, either the attribute value should be on one line,
or if the line is continued, it needs a leading space.

The second issue is that some files required for the tests were missing from
the release tarball, but were present in svn. I added all the files that did
not make it to the release tarball to
heimdal-1.0-branch-missing-files.tar.gz:

$ tar tzf heimdal-1.0-branch-missing-files.tar.gz
appl/
appl/dceutils/
appl/dceutils/dfspag.exp
appl/dceutils/README.dcedfs
appl/dceutils/README.original
appl/dceutils/testpag.c
appl/rcp/
appl/rcp/rcp.1
cf/
cf/c-function.m4
cf/ChangeLog
cf/have-pragma-weak.m4
cf/have-types.m4
cf/krb-func-getcwd-broken.m4
cf/krb-prog-ranlib.m4
cf/krb-prog-yacc.m4
cf/krb-sys-aix.m4
cf/krb-sys-nextstep.m4
cf/krb-version.m4
cf/roken.m4
cf/valgrind-suppressions
cf/vararray.m4
doc/
doc/heimdal.css
doc/init-creds
doc/latin1.tex
doc/layman.asc
kuser/
kuser/copy_cred_cache.1
lib/
lib/asn1/
lib/asn1/canthandle.asn1
lib/asn1/libasn1.h
lib/asn1/setchgpw2.asn1
lib/asn1/test.gen
lib/auth/
lib/auth/afskauthlib/
lib/auth/afskauthlib/verify.c
lib/auth/pam/
lib/auth/pam/pam.c
lib/auth/sia/
lib/auth/sia/make-rpath
lib/auth/sia/posix_getpw.c
lib/auth/sia/sia_locl.h
lib/com_err/
lib/com_err/com_err.3
lib/gssapi/
lib/gssapi/krb5/
lib/gssapi/krb5/test_acquire_cred.c
lib/gssapi/krb5/test_cred.c
lib/gssapi/krb5/test_kcred.c
lib/gssapi/krb5/test_oid.c
lib/gssapi/krb5/test_sequence.c
lib/gssapi/mech/
lib/gssapi/mech/Makefile
lib/gssapi/mech/mech.5
lib/gssapi/spnego/
lib/gssapi/spnego/exports
lib/hcrypto/
lib/hcrypto/DESperate.txt
lib/hcrypto/dllmain.c
lib/hcrypto/gen-des.pl
lib/hcrypto/imath/
lib/hcrypto/imath/import.sh
lib/hcrypto/imath/LICENSE
lib/hcrypto/md5crypt_test.c
lib/hcrypto/passwd_dialog.aps
lib/hcrypto/passwd_dialog.clw
lib/hcrypto/passwd_dialog.rc
lib/hcrypto/passwd_dialog.res
lib/hcrypto/passwd_dlg.c
lib/hcrypto/passwd_dlg.h
lib/hcrypto/resource.h
lib/hdb/
lib/hdb/hdb.schema
lib/kadm5/
lib/kadm5/check-cracklib.pl
lib/kadm5/flush.c
lib/kadm5/sample_passwd_check.c
lib/krb5/
lib/krb5/krb5_mk_safe.3
lib/krb5/krb5.moduli
lib/krb5/krb5_rd_safe.3
lib/roken/
lib/roken/acconfig.h
lib/roken/acinclude.m4
lib/roken/ecalloc.3
lib/roken/fnmatch.hin
lib/roken/resource.h
make-release
make-release.el
tests/
tests/db/
tests/db/testdb.txt
tests/java/
tests/java/jaas.conf
tests/java/KerberosInit.java
tests/ldap/
tests/ldap/samba.schema
tests/ldap/slapd.conf
tests/ldap/slapd-stop
TODO-shadow
tools/
tools/kdc-log-analyze.pl

I will try and identify files missing from the latest 1.0.2RC, but it would be
great if some of the fixes could be applied.

Oh, and it would be nice if the download section of the homepage could be
updated to reflect that heimdal is shipped in Mandriva.

Regards,
Buchan