Domain Registration Sale/ Website/ Free Web Hosting

Title: Domain Registration Sale/ Website/ Free Webhosting

REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NAME WITH DOADY NOW &
GET FABULOUS DISCOUNTS

REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN NAME FOR INR350/- ONLY

Hurry sale available up to 30th December, 2007 only...

Get 15% Discount on website designing...

click on show images

You can win free web hosting
for one year (Register Now)

click on show images

Pay by Credit Card / PayPal
DD / Cheque (India only)
NO Hidden Charges...

Check out our website portfolio

click on show images

doAdy - a venture of adysoft
107, Anand Vrindavan Tower,
Sanjay Place, Agra
Phone: +91 562 2526082, 3294736
website: www.doady.com | adysoftindia.com

email: sales@doady.com
Our Clients:
Benara Udyog | Benara Auto Pvt. Ltd. | Ram Raghu Hospital | Florence | Ajanta Sweets | Chaubejee Spices | Sea Tv | Chambal Safari | Rishi Gyan Kendra | Rose Carpets | Hotel Sapna | Respo Products | Taj Velvet  More...
Informative Note:
This mail is not a spam as it contains full address and details of sender. We do not send out unsolicited email. It is our policy to send email only to our current customers and people that have signed up for our newsletter. If you are receiving email announcements or newsletters from us in error or would like to be taken off of our mailing list please forward these emails to us with the word REMOVE at the subject. Please accept our apologies if you have received any mail from us in error.