Re: Forwarding bug for addressfull tickets in 1.0.x and 1.1rcX(and probable cause)

> This should be fixed in heimdal 1.1

Yes, it is fixed. In the context of forwarding, it can be mentioned
that

telnet 1.1   -forward-> telnetd 0.7.2
telnet 0.7.2 -forward-> telnetd 0.6.5

works but

telnet 1.1   -forward-> telnetd 0.6.5

is broken.

With other endian dependent bug fixes along the way, this is probably
expected. As the 0.6.5 folks should upgrade anyway I won't put more
time into this, but I thought I let you know.

Harald.

Log:

Waiting for encryption to be negotiated...
[ Trying mutual KERBEROS5 (...)... ]
[ Kerberos V5 accepts you as ``...'' ]
[ Kerberos V5 refuses forwarded credentials because Read forwarded creds failed: Decrypt integrity check failed ]
Encryption negotiated.
Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.10      Generic January 2005