Re: Tickets without realm?

On Jan 27, 2008, at 9:12 PM, Michael B Allen wrote:

> The client is Firefox on Linux which I assume is MIT but it's not
> directly
> linked with gssapi so I'm not sure what it's using (although I do not
> have Heimdal installed for system use on the machine).

FF dynloads MIT's lib if present.  It can be overridden in
about:config (search for "negotiate" and set network.negotiate-
auth.gsslib to the full path of the library you want.

You can watch it loading by setting NSPR_LOG_FILE and
NSPR_LOG_MODULES=negotiateauth:5 (or all:5) in FF's invocation
environment.

-- Tim

smime.p7s