Re: ASN.1 BITSTRING and NegTokenInit.reqFlags

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:16:10 +0100
Love Hörnquist Åstrand <lha@kth.se> wrote:

> > Excellent. So by the time I migrate from 0.7.2 it should all work.
>
> Except that Heimdal SPNEGO still doesn't send ContextFlags, so if this
> is your problem, you'll still have it.

Oh, ok. I misinterpreted your last message.

I'm 98% sure ContextFlags is necessary to tell AD to NOT use integrity
and/or confidentiality.

But no worries. I'll deal with it when I migrate to 1.x and post whatever
solution I come up with (if it's not already fixed).

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SPNEGO SSO