Compatibility problem?

Hi Subscribers,

is don't know if I am at the right place for my question, but I have a problem
with Heimdal Kerberos.

First I obtain a ticket, what works.
When I try to connect I get the "Clock skew too great in KDC reply error".
I have done all possible research on the internet to investigate the problem.
I did timesyncs, timezonesettings to solve, but nothing helps.

My Systems
    Server
    Heimdal 1.1 on Suse Linux 10.3

    Client
    Windows Vista
    to get Tickets: MIT Network Identity Manager
    Client Programs: Putty and WinSCP (show the same clock skew error)

I had made some tries with changing time at my client machine hour per hour,
when time was nearly equal, it shows "Clock skew too great in KDC reply" and if
time differs it shows me only "clock skew too great".

Do you have any idea?

Thx Alexander