The Art of Worship, Affordable Hands onTraining (audio, video, media, music)

Attention Churches of All Denominations,

The KC Media Arts Academy is pleased to announce our first annual Worship Arts Camp, from June 16th through the 19th, and Songwriter Camp, from June 23rd through the 26th.
School is almost out, and we need your help!
We believe that your teens would benefit greatly by attending our exciting and educational summer camps; however, we have limited time to make them aware of the opportunity.

Our Worship Arts Camp will feature some of Kansas City's finest Worship Leaders and Technicians throughout the week! Sign up as an individual artist, entire band, or tech crew.
Choose your area of interest from the following tracks:
Live Video: communication systems, camera techniques, lighting, color correction, switching
Live Audio:  acoustic basics, consoles, processing, mic placement, monitoring, mixing
Live Media:  projection, software, text, graphics, photos, videos, transitions
Praise Teams: instrument clinics, rehearsal techniques, writing, arranging, loops, effects

Our Songwriter Camp will feature two of Nashville's leading Christian artists, Jill Phillips, and Andy Gullahorn, as well as other local artists. Explore a variety of subjects to develop creativity, strengthen listening skills, improve arranging ability, and enhance writing techniques. Topics will include song structure, lyric and melody writing, effective demo recording, publishing, music business, and more.
Jill's and Andy's websites are: http://www.jillphillips.com and http://www.andygullahorn.com

These Camps are part of a seven-week series of camps in a variety of musical and media arts areas. Each camp runs Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with a final, student/faculty concert on Thursday evening. All camps are priced very affordably. We would appreciate you printing the poster and FAQs page, and sharing it with your teens!

http://www.kcmediaarts.org/emailart/churchposter.pdf

The camps are also designed to raise awareness of the launch of the full KCMAA track instruction in the Fall. For more information about this educational opportunity for your teens, please check out our website: http://www.kcmediaarts.org

Please contact us with any further questions!

Sincerely,
Derek Gjovig
KCMAA Director

We are a Non-Profit Organization.
Your name was obtained from publicly available sources.
We support anti-spam efforts, mail very infrequently
and needed to make you aware of our community services
available to you and church.
To be removed from future mailings, email this link with "remove" in the subject line.
info@kcmediaarts.org