Personal

Attn:
Payment Confirmation:
                                                 MEMO
I GOT YOUR INFORMATION IN A PROFESSIONAL DATABASE WHEN I WAS SEARCHING
THROUGH INTERNET FOR A RELIABLE, HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON TO
ENTRUST THIS BUSINESS WITH. I WAS SIMPLY INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED TO
PICK YOUR CONTACT FROM THE MANY NAMES IN THE LIST OF THE DIRECTORY.
AFTER MY VIEW ON YOUR PROFILE, I WAS VERY MUCH SATISFIED AND DECIDED
TO CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS MUTUAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

      I  am Mr.Andrew Amponsah Former Accountant of the Ministry of
Foreign Affairs, Ghana; my office monitors and controls the affairs of
all banks and Financial institutions in Ghana concerned with foreign
contract payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or
remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and
international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement.

       I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred
to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified
either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum
etc. I can now include your name among the people expecting the funds
to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a
deal with you as regards to this unpaid funds. I have all the files
before me and hope to fix your data's correctly once i hear from you
as one of the beneficiaries.

        As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus
funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as
unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on this
instructions,

         I received two days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract
Payments  / Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports /
expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I
have decided to remit your contract sum following my idea that we have
a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

                                          MY CONDITIONS

1. The sum of USD$17.5Million only will be transferred into your
nominated account after you have confirmed the transfer of your sum
Into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), conformable in 3
Working days. I will fly to your country to meet with you for the
sharing.the sharing will go like this:40% for you and 60% for me.if
you are comfortable with this my dear friend you can get back to me
with your details.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will
be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with
fund release are caused by agents or representatives. If you AGREE
with my conditions, l will advise you on what to do immediately and
the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your
name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

Best Wishes
Andrew Amponsah