kpasswd failed to lookup password server from DNS SRV

Hi,

I tried to setup Kerberos server with DNS discovery on Ubuntu 6.02.2
LTS. The DNS SRV records for Kerberos discovery :-

@ example.com
_kerberos._udp IN SRV 1 0 88 kerberos.bogus.example.com
_kerberos._tcp IN SRV 1 0 88 kerberos.bogus.example.com
_kerberos-adm._tcp IN SRV 1 0 749 kerberos.bogus.example.com
_kpasswd._udp IN SRV 1 0 464 kerberos.bogus.example.com

I could dig the SRV records correctly, and I could kinit the kerberos
principal on a remote host successfully. However, when I tried to change
the password on the remote host, it failed and returned an error message
  "kpasswd: krb5_set_password_using_ccache: unable to reach any changepw
server in realm BOGUS.EXAMPLE.COM"

I hope someone could advise if there is anything missing in my config?

Thanks a lot.

John Mok