Re: Possible message multiplexing problem

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 04:01:59 +0100
Love Hörnquist Åstrand <lha@kth.se> wrote:

> > Ok, if you send me the dump privately I'll see if I can figure out
> > what is going on.
>
> Many of the packets go though the same port. Can you check if its the
> send_to_kdc() path that is used and what socket is used getsockname()
> and print socket with socket_get_port() from libroken.

Is multiple packets going through the same port incorrect behavior
in itself?

With extra logging I do not think I will be able to trigger the very rare
"Additional preauthentication required" error. But catching packets
going through the same port could be much easier.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SPNEGO SSO