Re: Heimdal 1.2 bugs

I wrote...
> 2. Wrong enctype chosen when forwarding tickets from MacOSX with
>    telnet or rsh.

Just for the record: I was wrong that ist is only broken for MacOSX
telnet. It does not work in my Gentoo install either. That I thought
it worked was due to an older version which got me the service ticked
I used. So forwarding in completely broken in the 1.2 telnet. However
rsh -f works. The host ticket is addressfull and has etype
aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96. It makes sense that rsh can and telnet can't
use that.

Unfortunately I really don't know if I have time to debug this in the
near future. Well well,
Harald.